We are a leading company in our field, delivering flawless results to every customer.
Projema Projects Ltd was incorporated to assist Residential and commercial clients in managing the process involved within a construction project. We have a unique approach to the industry and have developed over the vast 30 years of experience a system which works seamlessly. Using the best of the IT that is used within the management of a construction project. From a small extension modification to large residential and commercial projects.
Our team is committed to providing the best professionals for the individual jobs, backed by the excellent management we offer. Our services start from the Idea to the completion of the project, bringing together the skills of designers/architects and contractors, supporting the client’s needs throughout.
Based in Warlingham in surrey, we are perfectly placed for access to anywhere within the south and London counties, working on either residential or commercial projects. However we will travel as far as Glasgow depending on the project.
Allow our specialist team to help lead your next project from brainstorming to flawless execution.
Founder / Director Alex Butterworth
A Commercial and Residential Project Manager with experience working within the construction industry for 30+ years delivering projects across the UK, ranging in size and complexity from £30k to £2m. Proven experience in turning client ideas into reality; gathering client requirements early on in the design phase, consulting on industry standards and highlighting innovative solutions and managing projects through to successful delivery on time and budget.
Having covered a wide range of projects from office design and refurbishment, retail design and fit out, residential building and refurbishment; I pride myself in delivering successful projects and exceeding expectations of the client. I work with business owners wishing to expand, enhance or even rationalise their space, Directors/Managers needing an independent Project Manager to run the project from start to finish to allow their departments to carry on business as usual activities.
I also work with commercial and residential owners who need a Project Manager to step in mid-project, to turn around a failing project into a successful completion. Running a monthly property networking event for the last 14 years, I have a vast amount of contacts within all aspects of the building industry, for either commercial or residential work.
- Project and Program Construction Management
- Hands-on Site Management
- Interim payment scheduling
- Completion certification
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) production
- Design and procurement management
- Final hand over notes
- Client focused/representation construction management, project team development and team management
- Well versed in AUTOCAD/REVIT; used to demonstrate and show visuals of the proposed options to the client and evaluate the space utilisation, and Microsoft Project to establish project delivery time and budget.
- Refurbishment of a maternity ward in a hospital in surrey, £1.5m
- Design and build Complete new retail out let in Watford £135K
- Office refurbishment Watford, Herts £600K
- Living room extension to house £25K
- House Extension, Chesham £105K
- Design and Build refurbishment £250K Cornhill, London
- New Storage Facility, Milton Keynes £250K
- Office Refurbishment £300K, Watford
- Oversee house extension £280K
- Specification of works for house refurbishment, Wandsworth, £200K